- Artikelnr.:: 1017953
- SKU: ACFRE00068A
- EAN: 4895213701983
- Gewicht:: 2,222 kg
> 25 klaar voor verzending, levertijd 1-3 dagen
Prijzen incl. btw excl. verzendkosten
The AIO Liquid Freezer II from Arctic, cools even powerful processors from AMD and Intel efficiently. Since it easily manages with over 200W of heat to be dissipated, even overclocked processors are no problem.
In order to be one step ahead of many competitors, Arctic has optimised the pump, resulting in reduced hum and increased efficiency. As with the other components of this AIO, the pump is PWM controlled to be as quiet as possible in every situation.
Unlike other 40mm fans, the PWM-controlled VRM diagonal fan, specially developed for the Freezer II, is quiet and durable. A big plus here is Arctic's customer service. Should the fan fail against all expectations, a replacement will be sent free of charge.
The radiator is 38mm thick and has a high density of fins. This gives the circuit a larger water volume and a larger cooling surface.
The PWM-controlled fans ensure a high static pressure and can be regulated between 200 - 1800 RPM. Furthermore, the fans have a high-quality slide bearing and vibrations are reduced by 95%.
Due to the fibre-reinforced EPDM tubes, there are no problems with the evaporation of the coolant, so that there is no need to refill over time.
Pump / Cold Plate
- Pump: 98 x 78 x 53 mm (w/o tubes)
- VRM Fan: 40 mm, 1000 - 3000 RPM (PWM)
- Pump: 800 - 2000 RPM (PWM)
- Power Consumption: 0,5W - 2,7W (Pump + VRM Fan)
- Cold Plate: Copper, Micro-Skived-Fins
- Thermal Paste: MX-4 (0,8 g)
- Fan: 3x 120mm ARCTIC P12 Fan
- Fan Speed: 200 - 1800 RPM
- Fan Bearing: Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Noise Level: 0,3 Sone
- Current: 0,08 A / 12V DC
- Airflow: 55,6 CFM
- Static Pressure: 2,2 mm H2O
- Connector: 4-Pin
- Compatibility: Intel: 1200, 115X, 2011-3, 2066 / AMD: AM4
- Radiator: 398 x 120 x 38 mm
- Tube DiameterOuter: 12,4 mm, Inner: 6 mm
- Tube Length: 450 mm
- Weight: 1687 g
- Warranty: 2 Years
|Socket:||AMD AM4, Intel 2066, Intel 1151/1150/1155/1156/755/2011-3/2011/1366|
|Radiator Dimension:||398 x 120 x 38 mm|