- Artikelnr.:: 1017272
- SKU: 0R100069
- EAN: 4715109921342
- Gewicht:: 2,119 kg
2 klaar voor verzending, levertijd 1-3 dagen
Prijzen incl. btw excl. verzendkosten
Orcus is the evolutionary all-in-one CPU water cooling system from Raijintek.
The AIO was developed and designed in Germany and through many years of experience in the field of water cooling, this product, in cooperation with global engineers, has become one of the most powerful AiO water cooling systems on the market.
By externally mounting the pump, no vibrations are transmitted to the mainboard or case, contributing to the quiet operation of your silent gaming computer.
What's new in this context is that instead of the pump normally installed in the CPU cooler, a flow indicator has now been installed and the level of the AiO can be checked.
What of course should not be missing for today's gaming computers is the RGB lighting. The integrated RBG LEDs are located in the CPU cooler and the fans shine in your case.
With the provided RGB controller you can synchronize the RGB lighting simply with your existing RGB lighting or should none be present yet with the remote control according to your desires adjust.
- Intel® All Socket LGA 775/115x/1366/201x/2066
- AMD® All AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2
- Dimensions [l×b×h] 272×120×27 mm
- Material: aluminium
- Dimensions [l×b×h]: 69.5×40×33 mm
- Bearing type:Ceramic Axis
- Q-max / throughput: 66 L/H
- Pressure Head: 1.3 meters
- Noise level: 25 dBA [Max.]
- Service life: 50,000 hours
- Speed: 5000±10% R.P.M. @ 12VDC
- Rated Current: 180mA
- Input voltage: 12 V
- Power consumption: 2.2 W
- Dimension [l×b×h]: 120×120×25 mm
- Input voltage: 12V
- Starting voltage: 5V
- Speed: 800~1800 R.P.M.
- Bearing type: Hydromount
- Air Flow: 42.17 CFM [Max.]
- Air Pressure: 1.7 mmH2O [Max.]
- Lifetime: 40,000 hours
- Noise level: 23 dBA [Max.]
- Connection: RGB 4 pin, PWM 4 pin
- Rated Current: 0.14±10% A
- Power consumption: 1.68±10% W
- 1x 8 port Controller Box
- 1x remote control
- 1x connecting cable
- 1. keep in a safe place for children.
- 2.check the list of components and the condition of the product before installation. If there is a problem, contact your dealer for a replacement or refund.
- 3.RAIJINTEK Co., Ltd. shall not be liable for damage caused by external influences, including improper use, power supply problems, accident, neglect, modification, repair, improper installation and inspection.
- Improper installation may damage the CPU and motherboard.
- 5. damage to the tank seal will void the warranty.
- 6.this product is an all-in-one water cooling solution, if you disassemble it or use other parts not approved by RAIJINTEK, the warranty will be void.