EHEIM universal pumps offer a large performance spectrum and a wide variety of uses. They are very reliable equipment offering exceptionally long service life. They can be used inside or out of water. The integrated prefilter, safe hose connections, a variety of connections and fixings, but above all their absolute reliability make the EHEIM universal pumps very popular. They are frequently used in a professional environment – e.g. in breeding units and in zoos.
There are 5 models with output levels from 300 u to 3400 l/h., each with a choice of 1,5 m (Indoor) or 10 m (Outdoor) cable. Also there is a flexible hobby pump with 270 l/h. output.
Benefits of the EHEIM universal pumps
- Large performance spectrum, developed for long service life
- Usage in/under water or outside the water
- Hermetically moulded motor guarantees guarantee complete safety
- Integrated prefilter – protects the impeller from any drawn in particles and ensures longer service life
- Inlet connectors for safe hose connection
- Use of smart accessories; (e.g. InstallationsSET 2) can be attached to the outlet connector
- A variety of fixing possibilities (mounting plate included)
- All models with a choice of 1,5 m. (Indoor) or 10 m. (Outdoor) cable
- Pump power per hour at 50 Hz: 2,400 l
- Pumping head at 50 Hz approx. (H max): 3.7 m
- Power at 50 Hz: 65.00 watt
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 218 x 161 x 116mm
- Hose Ø suction side: 28 mm
- Thread Ø suction side: 3/4 "
- Hose Ø pressure side: 18 mm
- Thread Ø pressure side: 3/4 "
- voltage: 230 volt
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Standard power plug: EU
- Cable length: 150 cm
- Freshwater: yes
- Sea water: yes
|Max. hoogteverschil:||Good (2 to 4m), 3,7m|
|Afmetingen:||Extrem (größer 1400l/h), 2400l/h|
|Afmetingen:||218 x 116x 161 mm|