The new "Smart Motion Cooling Plate" series ties in with the popular Smart Motion Universal Cooler and has been enhanced for larger motherboards. A copper plate, specially fitted to the motherboard using precision CNC machining, is used for cooling the motherboard. This absorbs heat from the motherboard (for example, the northbridge, southbridge and voltage regulator). The copper plate is nickel-plated and has a classically structured design.
The copper plate has one (or more) mini cooler(s), which can be connected to the cooling loop. The waste heat is absorbed by these mini coolers and the copper plate is cooled.
Thanks to its slim construction there is no conflict with the graphics cards, so this series can also be used in SLI-powered systems.
Features at a glance:
- Motherboard-dependent cooler for voltage regulator and/or chip set
- Cap made from durable POM
- E-CU copper bottom plate machined to fit motherboard CMC
- Pre-existing mounting holes fitted to motherboard
- Dimensions: 107.3 x 22.2 x 4.1mm (17.1mm at the connection)
- Hole spacing (diagonal): 101mm
- Connection threads: G1/4
- Cap material: POM
- Bottom material: nickel-plated copper
- Compatible with motherboards: GigaByte GA-Z87X-UD5H + UD4H Northbridge
Attention: The manufacturer Mayhems advises that Mayhems fluids, especially the Aurora line of products, have been manufactured and distributed solely for show and modding purposes. These should not be utilized in the system for more than 14 days.
We would also like to advise that Mayhems fluids can damage water cooling products, and using Mayhems fluids can thereby void the warranties offered by the following manufacturers: Koolance, Phobya, Alphacool, Aqua Computer, Watercool.
Damages such as: clogging, corrosion of aluminium radiators, deterioration of glued containers, etc., are a consequence of the use of Mayhems, but will not be reimbursed by Mayhems. Use is therefore at one’s own risk.