The particularly elegant EK-Velocity CPU cooler is a further development of the popular Supremacy series. In addition to the usual strong cooling performance, this cooling block also impresses with its integrated RGB LED lighting and its versatility as part of the Velocity series. The base is made of high-purity nickel-plated copper, which is additionally ground to ensure direct contact with the CPU. Thanks to the slightly upward pointing spray nozzle and the thicker jet plate, maximum coolant flow is achieved. The cooler owes its noble look above all to the black acetal cover, which embodies simple elegance. It is particularly cool when the 24 addressable RGB LEDs frame the velocity and set the scene. The lighting is connected to a compatible motherboard via a 3-pin cable, which can then be used to synchronise the lighting control, such as ASRock Polychrome, ASUS Aura Sync, Gigabyte RGB Fusion and MSI Mystic Light.
- Material: Nickel-Plated Copper (bottom), Acetal (cover)
- Thread: 2x G1/4"
- Socket Compatibility: Intel 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 2011(-V3), 2066
- RGB Connector: 3-Pin (5V)
- RGB Cable Length: 30 cm
- RGB LED Compatibility: ASRock Polychrome Sync, ASUS Aura Sync, Gigabyte RGB Fusion and MSI Mystic Light
- Scope of Delivery: Screws, Intel 115x Backplate, Rubber Backplate Gasket, Thermal Grizzly Hydronaut Thermal Paste
|Materiaal bodemplaat:||koper vernikkeld|
|Socket:||Intel 1150/1151/1155/1156, Intel 2011(-3), Intel 2066|
|Manufacturer:||EK Water Blocks|