- Artikelnr.:: 1020561
- SKU: BK005
- EAN: 4260052188309
- Gewicht:: 1,185 kg
3 klaar voor verzending, levertijd 1-3 dagen
Prijzen incl. btw excl. verzendkosten
The be quiet! shadow rock 3 offers impressive cooling and quiet operation. Perfect for performance above standard at a good price.
- Impressive cooling capacity of 190 W TDP
- White heat sink is a highlight in every system
- Five 6 mm high performance copper heat pipes with HDT technology
- Decoupled Shadow Wings 2 120 mm PWM high speed fan
- Emits only 24.4dB(A) at maximum fan speed
- Asymmetrical design avoids blocking of storage spaces in front of the cooler
- Bi-colour aluminium lid with elegant white surface
- Easy to install installation kit that can be mounted from above
- 3 years manufacturer warranty
Shadow Rock 3 White offers an impressive cooling capacity of 190 W TDP and is designed for those looking for powerful air cooling and low noise levels. The white heatsink with its exceptional elegance stands out especially in systems with bright colour themes.
A high fin spacing and low air resistance ensure the best possible performance in combination with the selected fan. The decoupled Shadow Wings 2 120 mm diameter PWM high speed 120 mm fan operates at only 24.4 dB(A) even at the maximum speed of 1600 rpm.
The Shadow Rock 3 White can be installed on all common motherboards and its asymmetrical design saves a lot of space. The memory slots in front of the cooler are not blocked.
Thanks to the Heatpipe Direct Touch (HDT) technology (Heatpipe Direct Touch) the heat from the CPU is absorbed directly by the five 6 mm high performance copper heat pipes.
The included be quiet! screwdriver helps you to easily mount the cooler and the mounting kit on the main board from above.
- Model: Shadow Rock 3 White
- Dimensions: 121 x 130 x 163mm (L x W x H)
- Total weight: 0.71 kg
- TDP: 190W
- Socket compatibility AMD: AM4 / AM3(+)
- Socket compatibility Intel: 1200 / 2066 / 1150 / 1151 / 1155 / 2011(-3) Square ILM
- Fan: 1x Shadow Wings 2 120mm PWM high-speed
- Decoupled fan mounting: Yes
- Overall noise level 50 - 100% rpm: 11.5 - 24.4 dB(A)