- Artikelnr.:: 1015564
- SKU: CA-9011170-EU
- EAN: 8435910497954
- Gewicht:: 0,566 kg
2 ready for shipment, delivery time 2-4 days
Prijzen incl. btw excl. verzendkosten
The CORSAIR HS50 Stereo Gaming Headset offers exceptional comfort, outstanding sound quality and robust metal structure components for durability.
COMFORTABLE, ROBUST DESIGN
With the HS50 Stereo Gaming Headset by CORSAIR you get comfort, sound quality and durability for hours of playing.
ULTIMATE COMFORT AND QUALITY
Soft memory foam and adjustable ear cups ensure exceptional comfort. Robust metal structural components certify the legendary CORSAIR product quality and ensure a long service life.
CRYSTAL CLARTER SOUND
Specially tuned 50mm neodymium speaker drivers deliver exceptional sound quality with wide sound coverage and precision. The optimized unidirectional microphone hides ambient noise for improved voice quality and can be easily removed.
Play with the confidence that your microphone and audio drivers have been tested and rated for crystal-clear communication and outstanding sound.
The volume and mute controls are located directly on the headset and allow you to regulate audio playback at lightning speed.
Usable with many platforms: PC, Xbox One *, PS4, Nintendo Switch and mobile devices.
* May require an adapter for Microsoft that is sold separately.
Content and technical Details
- HS50 Stereo Gaming Headset
- Y-adapter (female 4-pole 3.5mm to dual male 3-pole)
- Warranty Card
PC, Xbox One*, PS4, Nintendo Switch and mobile devices. *May require Microsoft adapter (Microsoft part #6JV-00001) sold separately.
- Headphone Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20 kHz
- Headphone Battery Life: N/A
- Headphone Sensitivity: 111dB (+/-3dB)
- Headphone Wireless Range: N/A
- Impedance: 32 Ohms @ 1 kHz
- Headphone Type: Wired, 3.5mm analog
- Headphone Connector: 3.5mm analog
- Headphone Drivers: 50mm
- Microphone Impedance: 2.2k Ohms
- Microphone Type: Unidirectional noise cancelling
- Microphone Frequency Response: 100Hz to 10kHz
- Microphone Sensitivity: -40dB (+/-3dB)